All art enthusiasts are invited to become members.
You don’t need to be an artist to become a member! If you’d just like to support our organization by contributing your time, efforts and skills, we can always use your help in many different areas.
The Rogue River Artists’ Association is open to all artists and interested persons of all skill levels and art media, regardless of race, creed, national origin, gender, or socio-economic status.
All monthly general membership meetings are open to the public, and potential members are encouraged to attend. After attending three regular meetings, membership would be expected and dues submitted accordingly.
- Individual Membership: $25
- Family Membership (two adults): $40
- Student Membership: $10
- Friend of RRAA: $25
- Sponsor Membership (in-kind or financial)
Membership is from January to December. If you would like to become a member of the Rogue River Artists Association, please do one of the following to pay your dues:
- Pay via PayPal by simply clicking the button below. You’ll be taken to a secure area run via PayPal to pay your membership amount where you will fill in the appropriate amount for your desired membership level and complete your transaction. Please note we use PayPal as a credit card processor – you DO NOT have to be a PayPal member to use this service.
- OR – send in check (or bring it to the next meeting)
Please make it payable to Rogue River Artists Association
If desired, mail it to:
Rogue River Artists Association
P.O. Box 251
Rockford, MI 49341
Please include the following information with your payment:
Website (if applicable)
All artists participating and displaying original artwork in association-sanctioned events must be members of the RRAA. The RRAA collects a 10% sales commission on artist sales during these events. Review Member Guidelines